Baby Food Making

After 4 months of baby food making, I think I got it! I am putting together cauliflower and cheese, chicken with rice and squash, and of course oatmeal and bananas. I laugh at the day I started. At 5 months and 6 weeks I decided to introduce her to a spoonful of oatmeal a night. Oh did I mention I expressed breast milk into a baby spoon? Yikes! Weeks have passed and I am doing much better. We have tried many foods with the exception of things the Pediatrician specifically said not to (peanut butter, raw honey, red berries, etc.) I know some say it's not a big deal to give it to her, but at this point I want to be safe rather than sorry. I diligently use my Beaba (steamer & processor) to make fruit purees, the protein/rice/veg combo, she gets a yogurt a day (organic Yo Baby), organic cheese blended with potato/cauliflower/broccoli, and oatmeal with  formula because I had the samples and did not want it to go to waste.

I can't say I am an expert, but I sure am getting the hang of things.

Disclaimer: I am not a pediatrician. This blog is my experience with my children. Please consult your physician if you have medical questions.

Comments

Popular Posts